Improving sown grasslands and their management for future challenges
- Cultivars and mixtures with a broad adaptability or for specific conditions?
- Targeted traits and functions for biomass production, forage quality and resources efficiency
- Which plant traits and mixtures for grazing?
- How do varieties adapt to different conditions / dynamics of genotypes in different swards (x environment)
- Management factors influencing the dynamics of functional traits composition
- Increasing sward stability (yield and composition): optimized seed mixtures, overseeding and management; within season and over several years
- Adaptation to climate change (resilience and resistance)
- Dynamics of species and genotypes in mixed communities
- Management factors influencing the role of leys in crop rotations